If you are not employed, please list a volunteer position you have been involved with.
1. We are aiming to be Christ-followers that are always aiming to walk the talk.
2. We participate in Bible studies and other practices to grow to be more like Christ.
3. We pursue godliness and are committed to avoiding behavior that leads others to question the character of God, including:
• Sexual Immorality – adultery, fornication, and pornography
• Drug Use or Alcohol Abuse – illegal use of controlled substances, recreational use of marijuana, or the abuse of alcohol or prescription or over-the-counter drugs
• Abuse of Children – sexual, physical, or verbal abuse of children, including inappropriate physical contact and sexually suggestive conversation
• Criminal Conduct – criminal behavior deemed unlawful under local, state, or federal law
4. We believe outward appearance and attitudes can help or hinder our mission in helping others grow closer to God. While we dress casually during our retreats, we ask our staff to present themselves in a professional and humble way. We encourage staff to not choose elements that seem to unnecessarily draw attention to the external appearance and provide a distraction for our guests and other staff. If you have specific questions about what may be unwise and unacceptable, please ask the director.