We host weeklong retreats for families, giving them a chance to slow down and consider how they want to invest their lives in light of God’s design. During these retreats, we provide each family with their own cabin, all the meals, and a schedule which includes interactive Bible study, fun family activities, a children’s program, and plenty of free time to enjoy the available recreational activities and surrounding area.
Families are welcome to attend by themselves or with other families they know. We encourage you to consider coming on a retreat alongside other families with whom you would like to walk the road of life, with other families that are essentially aiming for the same target in life. These could be families from your Bible study, small group, neighborhood, or even extended family.
Whether you decide to come with just your family or with a group of families, the retreats are designed to be valuable, enjoyable, and memorable for your family.
• 8:45 Breakfast
• 9:30 Family Worship Time
• 10:00 Morning Session (Parallel Youth and Children’s Session)
• 11:45 Family Object Lesson
• 12:15 Lunch
• 1:00 Family Free Time
Hiking, Fishing, Paddle Boating / Canoeing, Arts/Crafts
• 6:00 Dinner
• 7:00 Campfire / Game Night / Movie Night / Evening Session
• 8:30 Family Free Time
2022 Family Retreat Schedule will be available to preview September 17, 2021. Registration will begin October 5, 2021.
Family Retreat (6 night)
The cost is $640 per adult and $175 per child (with a $1980 maximum fee for each family). This fee covers the entire retreat from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day and includes a private cabin for each family, all meals, and programmed activities. A non-refundable deposit of $450 is due with your registration.
Things to know before you register:
- A non-refundable deposit is required with your registration.
- Cancellations before May 1 for a family retreat are refundable minus the deposit fee. Cancellations after May 1 are not refundable.
- Due to pet to pet interactions, and the comfort of all our guests, we do not allow pets to accompany you to Sonrise Mountain Ranch.