2020 Family Retreats Update

Sonrise 2020 Family Retreat Guests,

We hope all is well for your family during this unique and challenging season.  We are still hoping to have your family with us in the spectacular Cimarron Valley this summer and are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.

We intend to make the decision about the start of our summer family retreats at just the right time.  At this point, we plan to make a decision regarding the first two retreats (with May 31st and June 10th start dates) on or before May 1st.

If we are unable to have family retreats this summer, we will issue refunds for your retreat fees (deposit and balance) or provide the chance to use those payments on a 2021 family retreat, if desired.  If you have not yet paid your retreat balance, please do not pay it until we are sure your retreat will be held.

Stay tuned for more information in the next few weeks.

We are praying for God’s perspective, provision, and peace for your family and trust you’ll join us in praying for all those most dramatically impacted by the coronavirus.


Matt + Chantal McGee for the Sonrise Board and Staff